Our interviews!


Image result for interviewToday we had our teacher interviews in class! it was an invigorating exercise i really got to use my brain! This was a great way to prepare us for an a actual interview in the future. I was asked several questions, some easy to answer and some weer a bit harder. The easiest to answer were personal questions. For example, Dr. Julian asked if we were any color what would we be, I said I would be white because white is every color combined. I will have a multicultural classroom filled with multicultural literature and guests to teach about their countries of origin. Window books will be made available so students can see themselves in the book, sometimes minority students do not have this opportunity. I did not think any of the questions were hard to answer!!   I was so excited that i was chosen by principal Alisha Julian  to teach at her school and i was soo excited! I thought I did a good job answering her questions and I was right ! Here are some tips to nail your interview.
1. Be on time, lateness is frowned upon!
2. Show your personal side and have fun
3. Be yourself 
4. Dont lie on your resume!
5 - Wear a professional yet comfortable outfit 


Comments